There’s no telling without asking. Aliens age a lot better than humans do.
More of this
- That's fine, I'll take the pumpkin pie
- Turns out the cover was the easy part
- Remember that week in 2012 when Robin Ventura tried to make Chris Sale a relief pitcher? Yeah, I try...
- A first half of 2020 journal, as acted out by this simple egg-shaped robot
- Given the dysfunctional state of the 2017 Chicago Bulls, this shirt works on two levels
- I'd feel bad about not giving the robot a body, but he doesn't seem concerned so why should I be
- [Apple] Pencil Test
- My Dog Wasn't Famous, But Let Me Tell You a Story About Her Anyway
- You never should judge a book by its cover, but...
- The Chicago Blackhawks were once really good, as this artifact suggests
- As if it's my fault the most charming characters in Fortnite are a piñata and a banana
- I call this one "Something I drew 5 years ago and am just now getting around to posting because I've...