Do YOU get hand-drawn Mother’s Day cards from YOUR son? Yeah, thought not.
More of this
- You never should judge a book by its cover, but...
- Remember that week in 2012 when Robin Ventura tried to make Chris Sale a relief pitcher? Yeah, I try...
- My Dog Wasn't Famous, But Let Me Tell You a Story About Her Anyway
- Rhuined Fiction: Pretty Pictures Edition
- Put Off Until Tomorrow What Can't Be Done Today: Illustration Category Edition
- The Chicago Blackhawks were once really good, as this artifact suggests
- I call this one "Something I drew 5 years ago and am just now getting around to posting because I've...
- I'd feel bad about not giving the robot a body, but he doesn't seem concerned so why should I be
- Not pictured: How incredibly easy it is to get incredibly lost in the Opryland Hotel
- If nothing else, it'd slow the tide of junk mail to a crawl