But it’s a dog in a Santa hat, which is something I wholeheartedly support, so it stays.
More of this
- As if it's my fault the most charming characters in Fortnite are a piñata and a banana
- You never should judge a book by its cover, but...
- I call this one "Something I drew 5 years ago and am just now getting around to posting because I've...
- Subject: Emergency.
- Put Off Until Tomorrow What Can't Be Done Today: Illustration Category Edition
- Given the dysfunctional state of the 2017 Chicago Bulls, this shirt works on two levels
- Remember that week in 2012 when Robin Ventura tried to make Chris Sale a relief pitcher? Yeah, I try...
- A first half of 2020 journal, as acted out by this simple egg-shaped robot
- That's fine, I'll take the pumpkin pie
- Can't tell if judging or feeling judged