But it’s a dog in a Santa hat, which is something I wholeheartedly support, so it stays.
More of this
- Not pictured: How incredibly easy it is to get incredibly lost in the Opryland Hotel
- A first half of 2020 journal, as acted out by this simple egg-shaped robot
- Subject: Emergency.
- The Chicago Blackhawks were once really good, as this artifact suggests
- Class picture time or employee ID time?
- If nothing else, it'd slow the tide of junk mail to a crawl
- Put Off Until Tomorrow What Can't Be Done Today: Illustration Category Edition
- Rhuined Fiction: Pretty Pictures Edition
- Can't tell if judging or feeling judged
- My Dog Wasn't Famous, But Let Me Tell You a Story About Her Anyway
- As if it's my fault the most charming characters in Fortnite are a piñata and a banana
- Remember that week in 2012 when Robin Ventura tried to make Chris Sale a relief pitcher? Yeah, I try...